• 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
• 12 chicken drumsticks
• 2 brown onions, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
• 1/3 cup korma curry paste
• 500g Greek-style yoghurt
• 2 tsp cornflour
• 1 bunch coriander, stalks removed
• 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, deseeded, thinly sliced
• Sea-salt flakes and white pepper, to season
• Steamed basmati rice, to serve
• 1/3 cup light thickened cream
• Mango chutney, to serve
• Extra coriander leaves, to serve
• Lime cheeks and wedges, to serve
• Chargrilled naan bread, to serve
Heat 1/2 of the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the drumsticks and cook, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to the bowl of a 4.5L-capacity slow cooker. Repeat with remaining oil and drumsticks.
Add onion to same pan and cook for 8 minutes or until soft. Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Combine yoghurt and cornflour in a medium glass bowl. Add yoghurt mixture to pan, 2 Tbsp at a time, stirring until well combined. Pour mixture over drumsticks. Set appliance to low, cover and cook for 3 hours.
Meanwhile, finely chop 1/2 of the coriander and put in a large bowl. Add cucumber, then season. Toss until combined. Set aside.
Divide rice among serving plates and top with drumsticks. Roughly chop remaining coriander and stir through sauce in slow cooker bowl. Stir cream through sauce, then spoon 1/3 of the sauce over drumsticks. Sprinkle over cucumber, top with mango chutney and garnish with extra coriander leaves. Serve with lime pieces, chargrilled naan and remaining sauce on the side.