• Melted butter, for greasing
• 3 small chat potatoes
• 100g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
• 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
• 1 Tbsp baby capers
• Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• 3 eggs
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• 2 Tbsp sour cream or aioli
• Extra 1 Tbsp capers, fried, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease the holes of a 6-hole muffin tin and line with baking paper. Prick each potato 3 times with a bamboo skewer. Microwave on high/100% for 3 minutes or until tender. Roughly chop and put in a bowl.
Add salmon, 1⁄2 the chives, capers and lemon zest and juice to potato. Put eggs in a jug, season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Add eggs to salmon mixture and stir until well combined. Divide mixture among prepared holes. Bake for 20 minutes or until egg is set. Stand in tin for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Top each frittata with a dollop of sour cream or aioli, then sprinkle with fried capers and remaining chives to serve.