The benefits of plantation shutters
- Great for shielding a home against heat in summer, and insulate during winter
- Provide privacy and an extra layer of security
- Great for room ventilation
- Can be adjusted to allow in more or less light
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Simple yet classic design that doesn’t age
8 rooms that prove plantation shutters look great in any home
8. Plantation shutters look great in any colour.
9. They can add natural elements to a minimalist home.
10. Shutters pair well with rustic interiors.
11. Plantation shutters can play up those country-style vibes.
12. They even work in Victorian homes.
13. And with modern interiors.
14. Make a statement by pairing the shutters to your furniture.
15. Plantation shutters even look great in a classic home office.
You might also like:
You can even make a coat rack out of an upcycled shutter. Watch the video below!