• 2 green apples, cored, quartered
• 1 nashi pear, cored, quartered
• 2 carrots, peeled, grated
• Juice of 1 lime
• 4cm piece ginger, roughly chopped
• 1 cup English spinach leaves
• 1 cup natural almonds, toasted
• 1⁄4 cup desiccated coconut, toasted
• 1 cup coconut milk
• 500ml natural yoghurt
• 1⁄4 cup honey
• 1 cup ice cubes
Roughly chop fruits and put in the jug of a blender. Add carrot, lime juice and ginger. Pulse to break up the larger pieces.
Add spinach, almonds, desiccated coconut, coconut milk, yoghurt and honey and puree until smooth. Add ice and pulse until smooth.