• Melted butter, to grease
• 500g white chocolate, finely chopped
• 120g extra virgin coconut oil
• 100g small white marshmallows
• 100g coconut flakes
• 200g dried sour cherries
• 150g rose Turkish delight (or other preferred flavour), cut into 3 x 1cm pieces
• 100g red glacé cherries
• 100g salted macadamia nuts
• 100g pistachio kernels
• 2 cups puffed amaranth or puffed rice
• 30g edible dried rose petals
• Extra coconut flakes, to garnish
Grease a 20cm square cake tin with melted butter and line with baking paper. Put chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. When about 2⁄3 of the chocolate has melted, stir once. Add coconut oil and stir a couple more times until chocolate and coconut oil melts. (Do not overmix or heat or chocolate will become grainy.) Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, combine marshmallows (reserving 2 Tbsp), coconut, dried cherries, Turkish delight, glacé cherries (reserving 2 Tbsp), macadamias, pistachios and amaranth.
Pour chocolate mixture over marshmallow mixture and stir until combined. Transfer to prepared tin, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with reserved marshmallows, reserved cherries and dried rose petals.
Set aside at room temperature and allow to stand for 2 hours or until set. Alternatively, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
Remove from tin, sprinkle over extra coconut, then cut into pieces and serve. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.