• Cooking oil spray, to grease
• 2 cups gluten-free plain flour
• ½ cup brown rice flour
• ½ tsp xanthan gum
• 7g sachet dried yeast
• 1 tsp sea-salt flakes
• 1 cup warm water
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• Extra flour, to knead
• ²⁄³ cup gluten-free Italian tomato sauce
• 360g mozzarella cheese, grated
• 300g gluten-free shaved prosciutto
• ²⁄³ cup black olives
• 6 marinated artichokes, stems on, halved lengthways
• ¼ cup lemon thyme sprigs
Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease two 30cm pizza trays with cooking oil. Sift flours into a large bowl. Add xanthan gum, yeast and salt, then stir until combined. Add water and olive oil. Stir until well combined and a dough forms. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 8 minutes or until smooth.
Divide dough in half. Roll out each half to a 30cm round, then use rounds to line prepared pizza trays.
Spread tomato sauce on pizza bases, then sprinkle over cheese. Top with prosciutto, olives, artichoke and thyme. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bases are crisp and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Click here for 'The gluten-free pantry'