“We are thrilled to continue our partnership with the Harry Potter franchise and embark on a new chapter with Pottery Barn Kids,” said Jennifer Kellor, President, Pottery Barn Kids.
The second kids’ room incorporates dusty blue and cream tones with luminous gold detailing.
Here are our top 7 picks from the new collection.
1. Harry Potter organic storybook sheet set, from $29.
Featuring an all-over print of scenes from the series, this set is crafted from pure organic cotton.
2. Harry Potter Hedwig comforter, from $49.
Featuring a shimmering blue velvet finish on the front, this cosy comforter is dotted with snowy white owls against a star-speckled might sky.
3. Harry Potter letter cushion cover, $49.
Add a touch of whimsy to your child’s bed with Harry Potter’s very own letter cushion.
4. Harry Potter gold wizard mirror, $99.
This magical mirror allows your little one to transform into Harry Potter with his round glasses and lightning bolt-shaped scar.
5. Harry Potter Hogwarts map canvas art, $169.
Decorate your child’s bedroom with this magical cotton map of Hogwarts.
6. Golden Snitch Harry Potter stocking, $54.
Add a touch of Harry Potter magic to your child’s Christmas with this luxe stocking adorned with a shimmering golden snitch.
7. Gryffindor picture frame, $39.
The perfect keepsake for the true Gryffindor.
The Harry Potter for Pottery Barn Kids collection is available online from Tuesday 16th October.
You might also like: