• 4 medium zucchini, sliced
• 2 green capsicums, sliced into strips
• 2 red capsicums, sliced into strips
• 2 Tbsp cornflour
• 4 cloves garlic, crushed
• 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
• 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 bunch sage, leaves picked, thinly sliced
• 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked, finely chopped
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• Melted butter, to grease
• 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
• 3 red onions, sliced into rings
• 450g Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes cheese
• 3 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
• 2 cups chopped frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
• 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
• Extra flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine zucchini, capsicum and cornflour in a large bowl and toss to coat. Stir in garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sage and rosemary. Season and set aside.
Grease a 10-cup capacity baking dish with melted butter. Season potato with salt, then put 1/2 in bottom of dish. Top with 1/2 of the onion, then 1/5 of the cheese. Put 1/2 of the zucchini mixture on top, then 1/2 of the tomato, then another 1/5 of the cheese. Arrange spinach and parsley leaves over top, then add another 1/5 of the cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Cover with baking paper and foil, then bake for 45 minutes. Remove paper and foil and bake for a further 20 minutes or until cheese is golden. Cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with extra parsley, then serve.