WHAT YOU NEED:
• Sand – Richgro - 20kg Play Sand
• Stones/rocks: Decorative Pebble Tuscan Path - 5kg 5-8mm Black
• Tuscan Path Pebbles – including; Moroccan White Pebbles; Snow White Quartz; Black Pebbles; Black Moroccan Pebbles; White Aztec
• Bonsai pot - Northcote Pottery - 39 X 19 X 8CM Keidai Terrazzo Bonsai Pot - Black
• Potting mix - Osmocote Professional Potting Mix for Succulents - 10L
• Plants: 50mm Tillandsia Air Plant, 100mm Assorted Succulent, 125mm Echeveria Mix, 100mm Succulent Sedum Mix
• Dowel - Porta Tasmanian Oak Dowel - 1 x 50mm, 5 x 20mm, 1 x 190mm
• Drill - Ryobi Cordless Driver Drill
• Glue - Craft Accessories Boyle 250ml PVA Glue
• Mitre Box
• Hand Trowel
Scoop potting mix into the bonsai pot.
Plant out succulents and air plants, grouping in two opposite corners. Place larger feature stones.
Add a layer of sand over the remaining area. Place smaller stones to border the sand area.
1 x 50mm length of 9mm x 9mm square Tasmanian oak
5 x 20mm lengths of 4mm Tasmanian oak
1 x 190mm length of 6mm Tasmanian oak
Mark out five crosses on the 50mm piece, 10mm apart and 5mm from the ends.
Drill five 4mm holes at each cross, halfway into the timber.
Turn over the drilled piece and on the opposite side, mark the centre point.
Drill a 6mm hole halfway into the timber.
Use craft glue to secure the 5 tynes of the rake into the small holes and the rake handle into the large hole on the other side.