- Cooking oil spray, to grease
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1 ¾ cups caster sugar
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 250g dark chocolate, melted
- ¾ cup light flavour extra virgin olive oil
- 50g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 50g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 50g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ cup macadamias, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced (180°C conventional). Grease a 23cm round fluted silicone pan with cooking oil. Put pan on an oven tray large enough to sit level.
2. Put eggs and ¼ cup of the sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on high, using whisk attachment, for 3 minutes or until thick and pale. Gradually add remaining sugar, beating constantly, for 5 minutes or until thick and glossy.
3. Sift flour and cocoa into egg mixture. Pour in melted dark chocolate and oil. Using a hand whisk, gently stir to combine. Pour 1⁄3 of the batter into prepared pan.
4. Stir chocolates and macadamias into remaining batter then pour into pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until a crust forms on top but centre is still moist. Set aside for 2 hours to cool to room temp.
5. Turn out brownie onto a wire rack then immediately flip so smooth side up. Cut into pieces and serve.
To create irresistible cakes, slices, cookies and more don’t miss out on your exclusive Better Homes and Gardens pans!
Two cookie pans and a copy of the Cookie Bookie cookbook for just $19.95!