When choosing your salmon, remember that not all salmon farms are the same. It’s important to choose your fish from a producer that is committed to ethical and sustainable farming, which in turn guarantees you the best quality fish and/or fishmonger.
Only Huon Salmon are harvested at night and travel in the early hours of the morning, direct to their facility in the north of Tasmania where they are processed and shipped at the latest possible moment to ensure the freshest salmon is waiting for you at the supermarket.
This Huon Salmon recipe is a breeze to prepare, utterly delicious and perhaps best of all, is a one-pan wonder so you can enjoy it without dreading doing the dishes!
ROASTED HUON SALMON WITH SPROUTED BROCCOLI, LEMON AND ALMONDS
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
140g fresh Huon Salmon portions - skin on
2 bunches of sprouted broccoli, dry ends trimmed
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
50g butter, melted
1/2 bunch fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan forced).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Mix the lemon juice and melted butter in a small bowl. Arrange the sprouted broccoli and the salmon portions on the tray, pour over the lemon and butter mix, then sprinkle with lemon zest and a little salt.
- Cook for eight minutes, then remove from the oven and gently toss everything around so it’s all nicely covered in the lemony buttery juices. Scatter the almonds on top and return to the oven for another five minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle the parsley over the dish and serve.
Order Huon Salmon online or ask for it by name in good fishmongers and supermarkets. Discover the Huon Salmon range:
- Fresh Huon Salmon (sashimi grade)
- Huon Premium Smoked Salmon (hot, cold and cured varieties)
- Huon Classic Cold Smoked Salmon
- Huon Reserve Collection (smoked salmon, caviar and pâté)
- Huon Salmon-To-Go (hot & cold smoked salmon deli-bites)