The best part is that once you have these products in your home, assembling your bathroom caddy is very simple.
“It’s all so beautiful to create,” Entela captioned her video, which has since been liked over 44,000 times.
How to hack the Ikea wine rack
First, place the smaller TAVELÅN tray at the base of the wine rack, which Entela uses to place a succulent. Next, add hand towels to where the wine bottle would usually go. And voila, you have a very stylish bathroom caddy! The larger tray is placed next to the wine rack to store hand soap and a diffuser.
If you love this bathroom storage hack, then this Kmart kitchen hack, using Kmart's 3-Tier Floor Caddy and a piece of wood from Bunnings is for you too!
More bathroom storage tips
- Use wall space: Install shelves, racks, or wall-mounted cabinets to maximise vertical storage and clear your countertops.
- Use over-the-toilet storage: Add shelves or a cabinet above the toilet for towels, toiletries, or decorative items.
- Optimise under-sink storage: Use bins, baskets, or stackable drawers to organise items under the sink.
- Install a shower caddy: Use a shower caddy or hanging organiser to keep shower essentials neatly organized and within reach.
- Use drawer dividers: Organize bathroom drawers with dividers to separate and categorise items like make-up, toiletries, and grooming tools.
- Use hooks or towel bars: Install hooks or towel bars on the back of the bathroom door or walls to hang towels, robes, and other frequently used items.
- Invest in storage containers: Use labelled bins, baskets, or clear containers to store and categorise items in cabinets or on shelves. This makes it easier to find and access what you need.
- Maximise mirror storage: Consider a mirror with built-in storage, such as a medicine cabinet, to store medications, skincare products, and other small items.
- Declutter regularly: Regularly go through your bathroom items and declutter. Discard expired products, donate unused items, and keep only what you use to maintain an organised space.
You might also like the following: