• 1 medium eggplant, trimmed
• 600g piece pumpkin, skin and seeds removed, cut into thin wedges
• 1 large red capsicum, deseeded
• 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
• Olive oil cooking spray, to grease
• 40g butter
• 2 Tbsp plain flour
• 2 cups skim milk
• 250g fresh ricotta
• ½ cup finely grated pecorino
• 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• 375g packet fresh lasagne sheets
• 2 cups passata sauce
• ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
• Extra 2 Tbsp finely grated pecorino
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 3 oven trays with baking paper. Thinly slice eggplant lengthways and put on 1 prepared tray. Put pumpkin on another prepared tray. Cut capsicum into quarters and put on remaining prepared tray with zucchini. Spray vegetables with olive oil. Roast for 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cool.
Meanwhile, heat butter in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. When butter has melted, add flour and whisk until combined. Cook for 2 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Remove from heat and slowly add milk, stirring continuously, until combined. Return to heat and stir continuously until mixture comes to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover surface of white sauce with plastic wrap. Set aside.
Roughly chop vegetables and put in a large bowl. Add ricotta, pecorino and pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper, then stir until well combined.
Lay out 1 lasagne sheet on a clean and dry work surface.
Spoon ¹⁄³ cup of the vegetable mixture along 1 short edge of pasta.
Roll up pasta to enclose filling.
Put roll in a lasagne dish. Repeat Steps 4-7 with remaining vegetable mixture and 2 more lasagne sheets.
Pour passata sauce over rolls.
Spoon white sauce over passata sauce. Sprinkle over mozzarella cheese and extra pecorino. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden on top and pasta is cooked through. Serve.