2. You’re drawn to turquoise decorative elements or a mirror frame made entirely of sea-washed driftwood.
3. When a beachcomber’s straw hat and beach towels take on a decorative role in your home.
4. You’ve allocated a portion of your reno budget for a display niche in your bathroom to showcase shells, coral and sea-washed glass bottles among other, more practical items.
5. You use a shell - big or small - as a pot plant container to grow succulents. Or, you use a collective of smaller shells as decorative mulch.
6. A nautical-inspired staircase with vintage-look numbered risers in crisp white and navy lifts your spirit sky high.
7. When a collective of jars and bottles containing nothing more than grains of sand from holidays is your idea of a striking vignette.