• 500g Patak’s Tikka Masala sauce (from supermarkets)
• 400ml coconut cream
• 1 hot whole roast barbecue chicken
• 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
• 1 small cucumber, sliced into long wedges
• 1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
• 1/3 cup coriander leaves
• 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
• Pappadums and naan bread, to serve
Pour tikka masala sauce and coconut cream into a medium saucepan and stir over a medium heat for 10 minutes or until hot.
Meanwhile, cut chicken into 8 pieces.
Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 30 seconds. Drain.
Pour warm tikka masala into a serving dish or wok pan. Place hot chicken pieces in sauce and top with hot beans, cucumber, cashews, coriander and chilli. Serve chicken curry with pappadums and naan bread.