Aldi Boneless Butterfly Chicken recipes
Mums in the Aldi Mum's Facebook group love the Boneless Butterfly Chicken so much it's gone viral. Many are sharing easy recipes to cook the Boneless Butterfly Chicken, which comes in various marinade flavours, including Spiced Mango, Greek Style and Spicy BBQ.
The best part is it can be cooked in under an hour with just two other ingredients: 1 cup of rice and two cups of stock.
Of course, mums are experimenting and adding vegetables and other ingredients too.
One mum shared her version of the recipe in the Aldi Mum's Facebook group, saying, "I finally did it! I was so nervous, but the baked butterfly chicken turned out beautifully."
She doubled the recipe and added 2 cups of rice and 4 cups of stock, meaning it took a little bit longer to cook - but they had leftovers!
As well as rice and stock, the mum said she added leftover pumpkin and beetroot. As well as uncooked broccoli, carrot, brussel sprouts and mushrooms.
"Husband and two-year-old gobbled it up. It's officially in our dinner rotation."
How to make the viral Aldi boneless chicken recipe
- 1 packet of ALDI Boneless Butterflied Chicken
- 1 cup rice (basmati, jasmine, arborio and long grain)
- 2 cups of water or stock
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Pour rice in the bottom of oven-proof dish.
- Place chicken on top of rice.
- If you're adding vegetables, add them.
- Pour water or stock over the rice and chicken.
- Place in 200c oven for 45-60 minutes, or until chicken and rice is cooked.
You might also like: