All you need to do is:
- Plug your iron in next to the area where the carpet stain is located and place it on the highest steam setting available, and wait for it to heat up.
- Fill an empty spray bottle with 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 3/4 cup of water
- Drench a tea towel that is large enough to cover the stain in warm water and wring it out so it is damp.
- Spray the solution all over the entire carpet stain
- Place the damp towel over the stain and iron lightly over it until the stain has been completely removed from the carpet.
This article originally appeared on Starts at 60.