New Idea Food is here! For 10,000+ tried and tested recipes, 900+ how-to videos and the recipes that everyone is talking about, head to New Idea Food now!
- 1 box Three Aussie Farmers Slow Cooked Pork Belly (540g)
- 250g packet vermicelli bean thread noodles
- 200g packet shredded carrot
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup fish sauce
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
Cook pork according to directions on packet. Cut into 3cm pieces. Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with hot tap water. Stand for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jug. Whisk well.
Transfer noodles to a large bowl. Cut into shorter lengths, using kitchen scissors. Add carrot, cucumbers, onion, coriander, mint and peanuts. Toss well.
To serve, pour dressing over salad. Toss well. Top with pork.
For more delicious and easy to make recipes, head to New Idea Food now!