Give a connoisseur this beautiful, hand crafted gin. The delicate flavours of rose, lavender, chamomile and linden flowers add floral notes, while the velvety honey delivers a smooth finish.
4. Garden kneeler pad, $41.68, Matt Blatt
Are you looking for a portable and lightweight kneeling mat? Protect your knees as you pull out the weeds in your backyard with this memory foam knee mat.
5. Koala Eco natural fruit and vege wash, $10.95, Amazon
For the gardener who grows their own fruit and vegetables they'll love this eco-friendly wash. It's made with essential oils and cleans with no aftertaste.
6. Kyoto in Bloom parfum, $139, Glasshouse
Light white florals warmed by sensual amber and vanilla, its the perfect floral fragrance for spring.
7. Maison Balzac Coucou vase, $129 each, David jones
Due to the hand blown nature of this vase, each piece is unique. Fill with some fresh flowers from your garden and add some colour and personality to any space.
8. Kartrite garden trolley, $239, Myer
With a 300kg haul capacity, this cart features a quick-release dumping system, for easy loading and unloading. The balanced 4-wheel design makes it a great alternative to a wheelbarrow.
9. Sow 'n Sow gift of seeds subscription, $70-$120, isubscribe
Give a Gift of Seeds subscription from Sow ‘n Sow for monthly flower, herb and vegie seeds. The six month subscription will set you back $70, and the yearly $120.
10. Fairy garden kit in a box - gardening gnome, $60, BHG shop
For the garden gnome lover, this nifty kit includes everything you need to create your own little garden in either the included box or your own container.
You might also like: