Get ahead of the Christmas shopping crowds and get Christmas sorted with our ultimate gift guide for 2018.
1. Porcelain teapot, $49.95, Kikki K.
Introduce an element of refined glamour to tea time.
2. Retro induction low casserole with die-casted lid, $117.95, BHG Shop.
Combining innovative non-stick quality with retro ‘50s flair, this casserole ticks all the right boxes.
3. Everdure by Heston Blumenthal apron, $41.90, Bunnings.
A high quality cotton apron that’s perfect for outdoor entertaining around the barbecue.
4. Sydney Upper North Shore tea towel, $24, BHG Shop.
There’s a tea towel for everyone (and just about every town).
5. The original peppermint bark, $42, Williams Sonoma.
This festive treat is layered with creamy white chocolate and peppermint candy bits.
6. Mala cheese knife set, $49.95, Country Road.
Beautifully packaged and ready to gift, this set of three cheese knives have a chic brass finish.
7. Weave colour into your life kit, $148.50, BHG Shop.
Weave, knot and loop your way to a striking wall hanging using a loom and beautiful hand-dyed wool.
8. Copper and enamel measuring spoons, $36, West Elm.
Add an extra helping of style to your kitchenware with this set of glam measuring spoons.
9. Breville toast select luxe toaster, $179.95.
Add Hamptons style to the kitchen benchtop with the new Sea Salt colour.
10. Brown Brothers limited edition Prosecco rose, $18.80.
The ultimate people pleaser in a pretty bottle.
11. Chicken and eggs, $10, World Vision.
This World Vision gift provides two chickens (and thousands of eggs) for a family in need.
12. Gerni Super Foam Sprayer, $24.98, Bunnings.
Covers surfaces really quickly with a rich foam that lasts longer.
13. Pod & Parcel Christmas gift pack, $57, Pod & Parcel.
Eco-friendly biodegradable coffee pods in a beautiful gift pack.
14. Furbo dog camera, $359.
With a full HD camera and night vision you can live stream your dog day and night, feed them treats and communicate with them via two-way chat.
15. Round marble cheese board, $60, Williams Sonoma.
Everything from cheese to chocolate truffles will look extra glamorous on this sleek white marble board.
Subscribe now and receive 6 FREE months of Better Homes and Gardens for a friend, OR treat a friend to 12 months and send the FREE six months to yourself.
You might also like: