• 2 cups mixed marinated olives
• 400g trussed cherry tomatoes
• 1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
• ²⁄³ cup Australian classic extra virgin olive oil
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• 2 cups coarse Italian ciabatta bread crumbs
• 150g baby rocket leaves
• ¼ cup lemon-flavoured extravirgin olive oil
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 2 Tbsp caramalised balsamic vinegar
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 200°C. Drain olives and put in a large baking dish with tomatoes and onion. Drizzle over ½ of the oil, then season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes or until tomatoes start to soften.
Meanwhile, toss breadcrumbs in remaining oil. Put in a large deep frying pan and cook, stirring regularly, over a medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden and crunchy. Set aside.
Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Arrange rocket on a serving platter. Top with baked tomatoes, olives and onion, then sprinkle over toasted ciabatta breadcrumbs. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.