This simple solution could help solve your oven cleaning struggles, including both the oven and its window.
Here’s what you will need:
- Spray bottle
- Baking soda
- A cloth
- A small bowl
1. Take out the oven racks.
2. Mix a few spoons of baking soda with water in a bowl. It will form into a paste that can be easily applied to the messy areas of the oven.
3. It is best to follow the method above before going to bed. Best results occur when left for at least 12 hours.
4. After you have let the solution sit overnight, take a wet cloth and wipe away the paste.
5. Spray some vinegar in a spray bottle onto the surfaces where you can spot baking soda residue. Wipe away until you are happy with results.
6. You can now pop the racks back into the oven.
7. Put your oven on low for 10-15 minutes to let everything dry off.
8. As for the oven windows, create a thick paste by mixing the baking soda with a bit of water.
9. Apply paste generously over the oven window and leave to dry for 30 minutes.
10. Finally, use the cloth to wipe the window clean.