• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 brown onion, finely chopped
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
• 1 chorizo, finely chopped
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 2 tsp smoked paprika
• 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
• 1½ Tbsp caster sugar
• 1 tsp sea-salt flakes
• 6 eggs
• Pistachio dukkah, to serve
• Finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
• Sliced baguette, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Put six ¾-cup capacity ovenproof ramekins on an oven tray. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and chilli and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add chorizo and cook for a further 2 minutes or until onion is soft. Add cumin and paprika and cook for a further 30 seconds.
Add tomatoes, sugar and salt and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Spoon sauce evenly among prepared ramekins. Carefully crack an egg into centre of each. Bake for 12 minutes or until whites have set and yolks are still soft.
Sprinkle each with dukkah and parsley and serve with sliced baguette.