• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 500g sweet potato, cut into 2cm pieces
• 2 stalks celery, cut into 2cm pieces
• 1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
• 2 red onions, finely diced
• 2 cloves garlic, smashed
• 1 Tbsp tomato paste
• 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
• 2 tsp fennel seeds
• 1 fresh bay leaf
• Pinch dried chilli flakes
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• 250ml chicken stock
• 425g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
• 400g can diced tomatoes
• 2 Tbsp oregano leaves, plus extra, to garnish
• 500g green prawn cutlets
• Sour cream, pita bread and lime wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Put oil in a large, wide heavy-based ovenproof saucepan with lid. Add sweet potato, celery, capsicum, onion, garlic and tomato paste. Stir, then add paprika, fennel seeds, bay leaf and chilli. Toss well to coat vegetables, then season. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until vegetables begin to brown.
Remove from heat and stir in stock, beans, tomato and oregano. Cover with lid and return to oven. Roast for a further 35 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
Gently stir in prawns, cover with lid and return to oven for 10 minutes or until prawns are cooked through. Garnish with extra oregano and serve with sour cream, pita bread and lime wedges.