Keep warm this winter with a delicious, mild Indian korma. Indian naan bread and steamed rice are great on the side.
- 8 eggs, hard boiled, shelled and set aside
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 4 tbsp Indian butter chicken or korma curry paste
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 300ml water
- 4 tbsp light coconut cream
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and washed
- 150g baby spinach, washed and well drained
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- naan bread and rice to serve
Place a saucepan over medium heat and add oil and onion. Fry gently without colour.
Add curry and tomato pastes, fry gently for a minute then add water and coconut. Bring to a simmer.
Add chickpeas and spinach. Once the spinach is wilted add the eggs.
Serve in a bowl and top with yoghurt and coriander.