Give these methods a go next time you’re faced with a texta-induced disaster.
Top 7 recommended stain removal products
- Sard Wonder Super Power Stain Remover
- White Magic Exit Soap Yellow “Lightly scrub for two minutes then rinse”
- De-solv-it Multi-Purpose Cleaner
- Dr Beckmann Stain Devils Ball Point Ink remover
- Aldi Di San Pre Wash Stain Remover
- White Wizard Spot Remover and All Purpose Cleaner
- Vanish Preen Gold Oxi Action Trigger
6 other methods to try
Spray with hairspray to soak the stain, then lightly scrub with nail brush and wash as usual in washing machine. Repeat if necessary
2. Hand sanitiser
Pour a teaspoon of hand sanitiser over the stain and rub in. Wash then leave to dry and repeat if necessary.
Apply milk directly to the stain then wash in washing machine.
Use a little water to rub gumption in to the stain. Leave for a few minutes than wash in washing machine.
5. Baby Wipes
Rub the stain with baby wipes until it disappears. Great for walls.
6. Rubbing alcohol
Place a paper towel under the stain. Dip a cloth in rubbing alcohol and dab on the stain. The paper towel will absorb the colour. After the stain is removed, wash in washing machine.
You might also like: