- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion
- 1 sliced red capsicum
- 1/2 tsp mild Mexican chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 225g halloumi
- 4 small soft tortillas
- 2 handfulls baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Handful chopped coriander leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat.
- Fry red onion, halved and sliced, and sliced red capsicum until softened and starting to brown at the edges.
- Add mild Mexican chilli powder, garlic salt and ground cumin, and toss, cooking for a couple of minutes. Scoop out of pan into a bowl and wipe the pan clean.
- Cut halloumi into slim, finger-shaped pieces.
- Put in the hot pan and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden. Add veg back to the pan and toss everything together.
- Serve in tortillas with baby spinach leaves, sour cream and a coriander leaves.
For more delicious recipes to make your summer last, grab a copy of Family Circle Autumn in store or buy online today!