WHAT YOU NEED:
- Watering can: Holman 1.8L Galvanised Watering Can
- Garden Tools:
- Trowel - Bulb Saxon Timber
- Cultivator - Hand Saxon Timber
- Trowel - Hand Saxon Timber
- Weeder - Hand Saxon Timber
- Soil: Osmocote Plus Organics Vegetable and Herb Mix - 25L
- Trolley: Tool Cart Series 1 Kincrome 2 Tier - 720 X 840 X 415
- Pots: From the Tuscan Path range
- Plant Labels: Gardman 127mm Plastic Tee Plant Labels - 10 pack
- Gardman Garden Marker Pen - 2 Pack
Assemble the Kincrome tool cart by following the instructions provided in the box.
Half-fill the plant troughs (Eden self-watering plant trough 60cm terracotta Roman) with vegetable and herb potting mix.
Carefully remove the herbs from their pots one at a time. If the roots are compacted, gently tease them out and arrange the herbs in the troughs. Fill around the herbs with more potting mix and press around the plants so they’re firmly in position. Water in.
Add a layer of sugar cane mulch on top of the potting mix leaving a small ‘collar’ around each plant. This will stop the moisture evaporating from the pots and help keep the soil an even temperature.