Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Serves 8 (as a side)
PER SERVE 358kJ, protein 2g, total fat 4g (sat. fat 1g), carbs 9g, fibre 2g, sodium 42mg • Carb exchanges 1/2 • GI estimate high • Gluten free • Lower carb
- 750g pkt Zerella Fresh Baby Spud Lite, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp light whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with plenty of cold water. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the potato is tender. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, garlic and lemon zest and juice in a small bowl. Season with pepper. Stir in the parsley and chives.
- Add the mayonnaise to the potatoes and toss to combine.
For the best ever Christmas lunch menu, get your copy of Diabetic Living in store or buy online today!
Diabetic Living is a one-stop health information source for the 1.7 million Australians who have Type 1, pre-Diabetes or Type 2 Diabetes. Backed by a team of medical experts, DL provides easy-to-understand health and exercise information along with delicious, dietician-approved recipes for everyone looking to lead a healthy life.