• Melted butter, to grease
• Extra 75g unsalted butter, melted
• 1/2 cup light milk
• 3/4 cup raw caster sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 1/2cups gluten-free self-raising flour
• 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
• Finely grated zest and juice of 2 oranges
• 1/2 cup chocolate orange lollies, roughly chopped
• 3/4 cup brown sugar
• 1 1/2cups boiling water
• Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 6-cup capacity ovenproof dish with melted butter. Combine extra melted butter, milk, raw caster sugar and egg in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Sift in flour and 2 Tbsp of the cocoa, then beat until smooth. Stir in orange zest.
Spoon batter into prepared dish, then stir in chocolate orange lollies. Mix brown sugar and remaining cocoa in a small bowl, then scatter over surface of batter. Pour orange juice and boiling water over batter, then bake for 50 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Serve with vanilla ice-cream.