• 2 Tbsp plain flour
• 1.5kg piece beef chuck steak
• 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 red onion, diced
• 410g can Ardmona Rich & Thick Classic
• Chopped Tomatoes with Tomato Paste
• 1 cup beef stock
• 2 carrots, grated
• 1 zucchini, grated
• Taco shells, warmed, to serve
• Shredded lettuce, to serve
• Finely diced tomatoes, to serve
• Grated tasty cheese, to serve
• Sour cream, to serve
• Serve these with fresh coriander leaves, sliced red chilli and lime wedges for extra flavour.
• Toss any leftover beef with spaghetti or try serving with steamed rice and a good dollop of sour cream.
Put flour onto a plate and roll beef in flour to coat. Set aside.
Heat ½ of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to the bowl of a 4.5L slow cooker.
Heat remaining oil in same pan and brown beef, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes. Transfer meat to slow-cooker bowl.
Pour canned tomato and stock into bowl. Stir in carrot and zucchini. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Transfer beef to a chopping board and shred. Serve beef with pan sauce, tacos, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream