• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 red onion, finely diced
• 1 red capsicum, finely diced
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 500g chicken mince
• 375g mild chunky salsa
• 1 cup water
• 425g can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 125g can corn kernels, drained
• 1 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
• Sour cream, to serve
• 1 avocado, sliced, to serve
• Tortillas, warmed, to serve
• Lime wedges, to serve
• Extra coriander, to serve
Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion, capsicum and garlic and cook for 8 minutes or until tender. Add mince and cook, breaking up mince with a flatbottomed wooden spoon, for 10 minutes or until browned. Pour salsa and water over mince, stirring to combine. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until mince is soft.
Add beans and corn and cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Stir in coriander. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl.
Serve mince mixture, sour cream, avocado, tortillas, lime wedges and extra coriander in separate bowls to allow guests to build their own meal.