Gin Advent Calendar (12 x 50ml) – $59.99
What’s better than 12 days of tasting botanical gins before the madness of Christmas itself? Aldi has promised a great collection for this gin advent calendar, so fingers crossed it’s got one of your favourite mini bottles in there!
O’Donnells Country Cream Advent Calendar (12 x 50ml) – $29.99
Nothing says Christmas quite like an O’Donnells Country Cream. Although Australia doesn’t boast of a snowy Northern Hemisphere Christmas, this Irish liqueur is perfect to bring a bit of cosiness to your December
German Beer Tasting Pack (12 x 500ml) – $54.99
Of course, Aldi had to include something from the heart during the holidays, and in this instance, it’s a German Beer tasting pack. With 12 hard-to-find German beers, you can spend your days leading up to Christmas sipping a Berliner Weisse or a Hefe Weisse beer.
These calendars will be hitting stores on November 15, just in time for the Christmas shopping rush to start! In store, you will be able to locate these delicious distilled calendars in the acclaimed Aldi middle aisle. Best be quick, or your tasting pack might be whisked away by another thirsty customer!
If you're looking for a different kind of alcohol during the Advent period, check out our top-selling 2023 alcohol advent calendars to ring in the silly season here!
Non-alcoholic Advent calendars
If alcohol isn’t your thing, then Aldi has got a great range of other Advent calendars. With some released as early as October 18, you can choose from jewellery, tea and coffee, toys and obviously, lots of chocolate! Here’s the full list of Aldi advent calendars for your perusal:
- Pukka Tea Advent Calendar – $19.99
- Vittoria Nespresso Compatible Coffee Capsule Advent Calendar – $19.99
- Lacura Skin Science 12 Days of Caviar Illumination – $29.99
- Scents of the Season Candle Set 12pk – $34.99
- Kinder Advent Calendar 141g – $9.99
- Bilt Advent Calendar – $14.99
- Storybook Collection Advent Calendar – $17.99
- Sienna or Street King Advent Calendar – $24.99
- 25th Avenue Jewellery Advent Calendar – $19.99
- Kids Licensed Advent Calendar 75g (Paw Patrol, Barbie, Minions or Peppa Pig) – $3.99
- Cadbury Advent Calendar 90g – $4.99
- Chupa Chups Advent Calendar 192g – $6.99
All of these non-alcoholic options have been available since mid-October, so head in store to get yours as quickly as possible. The only downside? You’ll have to wait until December to open them up!
You might also like: