5 great tools every paper crafter needs! You’ll wonder how you ever did without them.
1. Fiskars Surecut Deluxe Paper Trimmer 12Inch, $57.99
Cut with confidence
This trimmer allows you to cut with confidence due to the wire cut-line that shows you exactly where the blade will cut.
Features also include:
- a larger workspace (6¼ inch)
- a self-levelling 15 inch ruler for precise measuring of larger paper
- a lightweight design with rail lock to make it portable and easy cutting action with a high-profile handle.
- *Package contains one 14½ x 8½ x ½ inch paper trimmer with blade. Uses blade style I replacement blades (not included).
2. Scor-Pal Metric Measuring & Scoring Board 30cm x 30cm, $47.99
Score lines and make accordion folds with ease
Score multiple lines without moving your paper. Grid cards, accordion folds, boxes etc. are scored in seconds. The perfect tool for straight and diagonal line embossing on cards and scrapbook pages!
- the Scor-Pal scoring board has a slightly textured 12" x 12" scoring surface, with a raised fence at the top and on the left and right sides.
- coloured ruler markings on the fences are clearly visible. This helps align your paper for perfect scoring. No more crooked lines!
3. PLAID: CRAFT Hot Glue Gun Helpers Kit – 7pcs/set, $38.99
Take the sting out of working with a hot glue gun with this handy kit
This fabulous 7 piece heat-resistant toolkit will help you banish your hot-glue woes. And clean-up is a breeze – all you need is soap and water.
The kit includes:
- a mat
- three finger caps
- one set of tweezers
- a paddle
- a press wand
4. Fiskars Total Control Scissors, $31.99
Reduce wrist- and hand- fatigue with these non-stick precision scissors with their ergonomic sculptured handle
These premium scissors are designed to execute the finest details and are ideal for cutting tape, chipboard, paper, adhesive, burlap, fabric and more.
- Ergonomic sculpted handle rests in the palm of your hand
- a non-stick coating on the premium Japanese stainless steel blades
- Micro-Tip blades offer cutting precision, especially in tight spaces
- Easy Action thumb trigger and blade lock
- Softgrip touchpoints for maximum comfort during detail and repetitive cutting
- full life-time warranty
5. Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit, $399.99
You’ll have hours of fun with this fabulous all-rounder, which makes cutting and embossing super easy.
It comes with everything you need to create gorgeous one-of-a-kind cards, invitations, scrapbook pages, table decorations, quilts and so much more.
- The versatility of working with the entire Sizzix product library (with the exception of Bigz Pro dies)
- Machine cuts and embosses many different materials.