Expect to find plush textures, soft finishes and soothing colours combined with oak finishes, hints of marble and soft accents in a sophisticated palette of blush pink, warm clay, ochre and indigo blue.
The new range takes its design cues from Japanese and Scandinavian aesthetics with natural materials such as glass, rattan and wood.
Callum Smith, Kmart’s General Manager of General Merchandise says, “We want to make everyday living brighter for our customers. That means giving them the latest trends at everyday low prices everyone can enjoy. We’ve made a commitment to bring customers low prices for life, and this new Living range is an extension of this commitment.”
“It’s a collection that really celebrates the Australian and New Zealand lifestyle and embraces multifunctional and versatile design. Our Kmart customers have a great sense of style and we want to create ranges that help them reflect this.”
Keep an eye out for key pieces including:
- The new versatile rattan range, including a cabinet, sideboard, coffee table and room screen;
- The Lily quilt cover which features beautiful hand drawn floral illustrations;
- Artisan hand-dipped dinnerware;
- New open wardrobe storage for the bedroom; and ‘Click’ interchangeable head solutions for the laundry; and
- Biodegradable dish cloths, expanded glass storage and reusable bottle ranges.
Kmart is dropping over 247 new furniture, home décor, kitchen, dining and storage items into stores and online this month.
You might also like: