Available in-store only from today (and only while stocks last!) the new products include:
- A handcrafted Sirloin Roast Wrapped in bacon with Truffle
- A Pork Rack Roast with Native Australian Davidson Plum & Apple Stuffing for the ultimate centrepiece
- A semi boneless Lamb Leg Roast with a fragrant Fig & Rosemary Stuffing
- A flavourful Pork Stuffing Mince with Bacon & Cranberry to use in your Christmas roast
- Free Range Boneless Turkey Breast with Spiced Pink Lady Apple & Pistachio Stuffing ready to roast
- a Gold Boneless Turducken with Fig & Pistachio Stuffing from the Southern Highlands of NSW
- a succulent Gold Free Range Boneless Turkey Crown with Bacon Lattice
- Woolworths RSPCA Approved Boneless Chicken Roast with Apricot & Macadamia Stuffing for a blend of sweet and savoury
- Macro Free Range Boneless Turkey Roast with Spiced Apple Stuffing
- Gold Free Range Boneless Chicken Roast Cranberry & Almond Stuffing topped with a ready to use fragrant sauce
- a delicious Honey & Fig Glazed Baked Brie with Chopped Almonds
- 400g of delicious Pigs in Blankets for a festive snack
- everyones favourite Pork Crackling Shards
- Vanilla Christmas Cupcakes decked with real buttercream and festive decorations
- Easy to bake Ham Arancini Bites
- Last but certainly not least the handcrafted Christmas Croquembouche
“Christmas is all about the spirit of sharing and this new line is a simple way for customers to pull together a Festive spread that can easily be shared with family and friends," says Woolworths Director of Buying, Paul Harker.
“From savoury meat centrepieces to a jaw dropping tower of white choc profiteroles, we’ve done the time consuming prep for customers so they can spend less time in the kitchen and more time sharing delicious food with loved ones.
We’re encouraging customers to be quick as we know these Christmas-infused products will be flying off the shelves across the busiest days of shopping in our stores for the year,” said Harker.
To spot these exclusive items, Woolworths customers simply need to look out for the pink 'Just in time for Christmas' label in-stores from December 18.