• 4 kipfler potatoes
• ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1 small head cauliflower, chopped into small florets
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
• ½ cup walnuts, chopped
• ½ bunch parsley, leaves picked
• 2 long red chillies, deseeded, finely sliced
• 2 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
Steam or boil potatoes until tender, then drain. Peel while still warm, discard skin, then cut into large pieces. Set aside in a large bowl.
Heat ½ the oil in a medium frying pan over a high heat. Add cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes or until well browned. Season with salt and pepper, and stir in garlic.
Add cauliflower mixture, and any remaining oil in pan, to potato. Stir in cabbage, walnut, parsley and chilli and toss well to combine.
Put mustard and vinegar in a medium jug. Using a stick blender, blend to combine. With motor running, add remaining oil in a slow, steady stream. Season and pour dressing over salad, just before serving.