- Canterbury bells
- Tuberous begonia
- Asparagus crowns
- Brussels sprouts
- Jerusalem artichoke
- Globe artichoke
- Sweet corn
- Sweet potato
Top tips for gardening in June
- Lift and divide perennials such as achilleas, agapanthus, hellebores and penstemons to increase plant numbers.
- Move smaller deciduous trees while conditions are mild.
- Reduce watering of indoor plants, as they don't need as much attention in winter.
- Fertilise cymbidium orchids for a pre-flowering boost.
- Plant bare-rooted roses and deciduous trees and shrubs in a full-sun position in soil that drains wall.
You might also like: