The key to this slushie is getting the fruit super-chilled before you whiz it up in the blender.
• 2 cups carbonated blood orange-flavoured drink, chilled
• 1 cup strawberries, chilled
• 1.5 cups roughly chopped watermelon, chilled
• 1 orange, peeled, roughly chopped, chilled
• 120ml dark rum
• Small watermelon wedges, to serve
• Thinly sliced orange quarters, to serve
Put all ingredients except garnishes into a blender jug and blend until smooth. Drain through a fine sieve into a large jug.
Pour into serving glasses and serve garnished with watermelon wedges on toothpicks and orange quarters on the rim.