Prep 30 mins
Chill 4 hours
Serves 10 (1 cup each)
- 6 cups cubed, seeded watermelon
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup agave nectar or sugar substitute
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (5-6 lemons)
- 2L bottled soda water or sparkling water, chilled
- Watermelon cubes (optional)
- Fresh whole strawberries (optional)
- Ice cubes
STEP 1 In a food processor or blender, combine 3 cups of the cubed watermelon, 1 cup of the quartered strawberries, and half of the agave nectar. Cover and process or blend until smooth. Transfer to an extra-large jug. Repeat with the remaining 3 cups cubed watermelon, 1 cup quartered strawberries and agave nectar.
STEP 2 Stir in lemon juice. Cover and chill for 4-24 hours.
STEP 3 if desired, transfer juice mixture into a punch bowl. Slowly pour in club soda. If desired, add additional watermelon cube and whole strawberries. Serve over ice.
For more great recipes don’t miss the Better Homes and Gardens Summer Entertaining, on stands now! Or click here to buy your copy from BHG Shop.