It’s chemical-free, making it great for households with children. Best of all, it will set you back less than a dollar!
All you need is…
- White vinegar (don’t be too put off by the smell – it will disappear after just a few minutes)
- Eucalyptus oil (though this can be substituted for tea tree oil if you’re not a fan of the smell)
- A clean empty spray bottle.
- Fill water into the spray bottle half way
- Fill remaining half with white vinegar
- Add 10mls of oil.
This article originally appeared on Starts at 60.