Start to finish 35 minutes
- 1 green capsicum, quartered
- ½ red capsicum, halved
- ½ eggplant, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into batons
- 1 red chilli, halved
- 100g cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Small bunch of flat-leaf parsley, leaves torn
- Chilli oil, to serve (optional)
- Flatbreads, to serve
- 100ml fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tsp sumac
STEP 1 Heat the grill to high. Toss the capsicum, eggplant, zucchini, red chilli and cherry tomatoes with the olive oil and season. Place in a large roasting pan and grill for 20-25 minutes until charred and really soft. Pour everything into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave for 10 minutes.
STEP 2 For the sauce, mix all of the ingredients, adding 1-2 Tbsp of water if a little thick.
STEP 3 Pile the charred vegetables onto a platter with the parsley, drizzle with the yoghurt dressing and a little chilli oil, if using, and serve with the flatbreads.
For more healthy recipes don’t miss the Better Homes and Gardens Healthyish, on stands now! Or click here to buy your copy from BHG Shop.