Whip these up in under 20!
• 600g lamb mince
• 1 red onion, coarsely grated
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
• 1 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
• 1 Tbsp mint leaves, finely chopped
• 40g pine nuts, toasted
• 100g feta, crumbled
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• 500g tomato passata sauce
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Extra oregano leaves, to serve
• Extra olive oil, to serve
Preheat oven to 200C. Put mince, onion, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, oregano, mint, 1/2 of the pine nuts and 1/2 of the feta into a large bowl. Use hands to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Roll 1/3 cup of mixture into a sausage shape and set aside on a prepared tray. Repeat to make 10 sausages.
Spoon tomato passata sauce into a 28 x 18cm ovenproof dish.
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add sausages and cook, turning often, for 10 minutes or until light golden and almost cooked through. Arrange sausages in passata in a single layer. Scatter remaining feta on top, then bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve sausages scattered with remaining pine nuts, extra oregano leaves and drizzled with extra olive oil.