Enjoy this delicious tiramisu pizza straight from the pages of the Best of the Best Cookbook – pick up your copy today in select newsagents and supermarkets.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Makes 1 pizza
• 1 ball Classic Pizza Dough
• 2 Tbsp icing sugar mixture
• 2 tsp instant coffee granules
• 1/3 cup boiling water
• ¼ cup mascarpone
• 4 savoiardi sponge finger biscuits, broken into thirds
• Toasted chopped hazelnuts, to serve
• Shaved or coarsely grated dark chocolate, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 240°C. Roll out dough.
2. Bake dough for 10 minutes or until light golden.
3. Meanwhile, combine icing sugar mixture, coffee granules and water in a small bowl.
4. Spread mascarpone over pizza base. Dip broken biscuits briefly into coffee mixture until outer edge of biscuits has absorbed liquid, then arrange on pizza. Reserve any remaining liquid.
5. Scatter over hazelnut and chocolate, then drizzle with a little of the reserved coffee mixture and serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes like this one don’t miss the new Better Homes and Gardens Best of the Best Cookbook, on sale now in select newsagents and supermarkets or buy online now at www.bhgshop.com.au for just $9.99.