• 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
• 5 large peaches, stoned, cut into wedges
• 250g block cream cheese, chopped, softened
• 1⁄2 cup icing sugar mixture
• 600ml thickened cream
• 1⁄4 cup peach iced tea flavoured cordial
• 1 Tbsp Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
• 300g pfeffernüsse biscuits, roughly broken
• 3⁄4 cup caramel topping
• 900g double thick vanilla custard
• Extra 600ml thickened cream, whipped
• Extra 1⁄4 cup caramel topping, to drizzle
• Toffee web, to decorate (see steps on how to make the toffee below)
Heat a chargrill pan over a high heat. Put caster sugar on a dinner plate. Press cut sides of peaches in sugar to coat. Cook peach wedges in batches, cut side down, for 5 seconds each side or until golden. Set aside on an oven or plastic tray to cool.
Meanwhile, put cream cheese and icing sugar mixture in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium speed, using paddle attachment, for 3 minutes or until smooth. Add cream and beat with whisk attachment on medium speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl after 2 minutes, for 4 minutes or until smooth and thick.
Combine peach iced tea flavoured cordial and Frangelico in a small bowl.
Arrange 1⁄3 of the biscuits in the base of a 3L glass trifle bowl. Drizzle with 1⁄3 of the peach cordial mixture. Spoon 1⁄2 of the cream cheese mixture on top and smooth surface. Drizzle with 1⁄2 of the caramel topping and dollop on 1⁄2 of the custard. Top with 1⁄3 of the peaches.
Repeat Step 4, layering biscuits, peach cordial mixture, cream cheese mixture, caramel, custard and peaches, finishing with biscuits and cordial mixture.
Top with whipped cream and arrange remaining peaches on top. Drizzle with extra caramel topping and decorate with toffee web. Serve immediately.