• 4 large flat field mushrooms, stalks trimmed
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 4 thyme sprigs
• Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
• 250g packet cherry tomatoes on the vine
• Extra 1 tsp olive oil
• 4 breakfast sausages
• 8 rashers shortcut rindless bacon
• 4 Perfect Fried Eggs
• Store-bought or Homemade Hash Browns to serve
• Thick-cut sourdough toast, buttered, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Put mushrooms, stalk-side up, in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp of the oil, scatter over thyme sprigs, then season. Roast for 10 minutes. Add tomatoes to pan, drizzle with remaining oil and season. Roast for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and tomato skins have just burst. Cover with foil and reduce oven to 100°C. Return to oven.
Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add extra olive oil. Cook sausages and bacon, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until sausages are cooked through and bacon is golden. Transfer to an oven tray and cover with foil. Place in oven.
Cook eggs following Perfect Fried Eggs recipe. Remove all cooked ingredients from oven and serve with eggs and sourdough