• ½ Kent pumpkin, unpeeled, deseeded, cut into 8 wedges
• 100ml extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tsp ground cinnamon
• Sea-salt flakes and ground black pepper, to season
• 1 cup plain yoghurt
• Juice of ½ lemon
• 4 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted
• 6 sprigs coriander
• 1 small red chilli, thinly sliced
• Lemon cheeks, to serve
Cook's tips: Select a pumpkin that feels firm and heavy for its size, with a firmly attached stem and consistent colouring all over the skin. Put pressure on the pumpkin – if it has any give in it, it’s not fresh. If you are buying pre-cut pumpkin, check for mould, wrinkles or open cuts, which indicate damage.
Preheat oven to 200°C. Put pumpkin, oil and ground cinnamon in a large bowl. Season and toss to coat. Transfer to an oven tray, then roast for 25-30 minutes or until golden and tender.
Arrange pumpkin on a serving platter and drizzle with yoghurt and lemon juice. Top with pine nuts, coriander and chilli. Serve with lemon cheeks.