• Melted butter, to grease
• 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 cup caster sugar
• 200g white chocolate, roughly chopped
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
• 2 cups milk
• Extra 75g unsalted butter, melted
• 400g tinned peach slices in juice, drained and chopped
• 1½ cups frozen raspberries
• 1½ Tbsp cornflour
• Extra white chocolate, grated, to garnish
• Extra raspberries, to garnish
• Ice-cream, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 5-cup capacity baking dish with melted butter. Put flour, baking powder, ½ of the sugar and ½ of the white chocolate in a large bowl and mix well to combine. Make a well in centre and add egg, vanilla bean paste, ²⁄³ cup of the milk and extra butter. Stir thoroughly until smooth.
Stir in peaches, then spoon batter into prepared baking dish. Scatter with raspberries.
Combine remaining sugar and milk in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over a medium heat. Remove from heat and whisk in cornflour and remaining chocolate. When smooth, pour over the back of a large spoon over batter. Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Garnish with extra chocolate and extra raspberries. Serve immediately with a scoop of ice-cream on the side.