1. Housework is optional, knitting is essential.
2. You can’t leave the house with out your yarn and needles.
3. You tell yourself you’re going to do one more row. Next minute, it’s 2 am.
4. Your yarn has its own room.
5. You have a knitting playlist.
6. You have multiple projects on the go.
7. While most people Instagram their food, you take photos of your knitting.
8. Before finishing your current project, you are already planning what you will knit next. Try this gorgeous throw as your next WIP.
9. You have enough yarn in your house to knit everyone you know a pair of socks.
10. You no longer buy people gifts. Instead, everyone gets a knitted scarf, beanie, blanket or socks.
11. You spend all day counting down the hours until you can go home and knit.
12. You start preaching the way of the knitting to anyone who will listen, offering tips and advice.