1. A5 feature journal gift set, $24.99, Kikki-K
With gold foil details and hand-drawn illustrations, this gift set includes a ballpoint pen. Even better, K-Kikki will be giving a percentage of the profit from the sale to Dr Tererai Trent's Awakened Women LLC.
2. Conscious Step Socks That Protect Elephants, $22.95, David Jones
Socks are a perfectly acceptable Kris Kringle gift if each delightfully patterned pair help to protect elephants through Conservation International. Available in both men's and women's sizes.
3. Too Faced Pretty Little Present, $24, Mecca
Perfect for the office beauty fan, this Kris Kringle features a travel-sized cult Better Than Sex mascara and Rich & Dazzling hi-shine sparkle lip gloss, all packaged up in an adorable gingerbread house ornament.
4. EMF Trek Outdoor power bank, $19, JB HiFi
A pocket-size convenience for tech heads and avid phone users alike - or that guy in accounts you don't really know. Includes a LED torch.
5. Freixenet Sparkling Rose, $22.99, Dan Murphys
Light, effervescent and perfect for the party season. The glittering bottle adds an extra festive touch.
6. Marble bar tools, $21.70, West Elm
For a Secret Santa gift that oozes with sophistication, this stylish duo is hard to beat. Showcasing solid marble and warm brass, it beautifully ticks both form and function boxes.
7. Joco reusable coffee cup, $23.95, Banish
What's not to love about a handy keep cup in a sleek design? Each plastic-free cup is hand-blown in Melbourne and they're both microwave and dishwasher safe.
8. Balsam & Fir mini candle, $16.95, Palm Beach Collection
If you want to gift a scented candle, go for a limited edition one from Australian brand Palm Beach Collection. It will be sure to impress with its festive fragrance blend of citrus, bergamot and nutmeg.
9. Diamond ice moulds, $25 for a set of 2, Williams Sonoma
These genius silicone ice moulds create diamond-shaped ice cubes to add a touch of sparkle to festive drinks.
10. Areaware Snake Blocks, $19.95, The MCA Store
A playful puzzle, sculpture and toy in one – the perfect desktop companion.
11. Cider Picks gift set, $26, BWS
Nail the office Kris Kringle with this selection of six ciders, perfect for the cider enthusiast.
12. Nars Disco Baby Mini Velvet matte lip pencil set, $23, Mecca
Beauty addicts will love this cult-favourite lip pencil and sharpener set that’s just the thing for the party season.
13. Monogram double old-fashioned glass, 24, Williams Sonoma.
Give your Kris Kringle a personalised touch with a handsome monogrammed glass.
14. Wanderlightly reclaimed wood cutlery set, $18.50, Banish
Go sustainable for your Secret Santa and opt for this hand-crafted resusable cutlery set. Perfect for popping in your bag for your next takeaway, it's a simple swap for single use plastic knives and forks.
15. Little Snow Fairy set, $23, Lush
This super-sweet duo of a candy-scented bath bomb and shower gel is a gift that's sure to impress. As a bonus, it comes beautifully wrapped so you're ready to go.
16. Sudsky beer holder, $19.95, Victoria's Basement
It may be a nod to novelty, but this sleek shower beer holder has serious design cred. Made from silicone that grips to shiny surfaces like glass and tiles, it leaves no residue and doesn't lose its stick.
17. Cape salad servers, $17.95, Country Road
Any gift from Country Road is nothing to sniff at, and these terrazzo-look salad servers will add a touch of luxe to any picnic.
18. Vin Bouquet twist-close hermetic Champagne stopper, $6.95, Victoria's Basement
This seriously handy gift will keep any Champagne-lover happy, keeping the bubbles going for longer.
19. Laguiole Jean Neron cheese knife and spreader in French Blue, $24.95, Kitchenware
Anything cheese-related is an instant crowd pleaser, and this handcrafted knife and spreader set by cult French heritage brand Laguiole is perfect for a stylish (and practical) Kris Kringle.
20. Lexon Neo luggage tag in light gold, $21.95, Design Mode
Infinitely functional, this stunning luggage tag by French design company Lexon will go down well with any traveller.
21. Design Letters personal drinking bottle in all letters A-Z, $21, Design Stuff
Inspired by an old-school milk bottle, the simple design takes this personalised water bottle to the next level.
22. Mr Fothergill’s Boutique Gardens kitchen herb planter, $14.40, Bunnings
Don’t discount Bunnings as a handy destination for a stylish Kris Kringle. This herb planter set features three packets of herb seeds, soil and hand-finished pots with chalk panels.
You might also like: